Thursday, July 15, 2010

Title Of Post (:

So, I couldnt think of what I wanted to name this post so I just did what the cast of "Title Of Show" did... And now you see how I got my title. Okay. MOVING ON :)



Today was rather interesting in a not so fun way :/ First: I wake up early and cant sleep. Then I get in a HUGE fight with my mom about my schedual (which, by the way, I dont have a zero hour anymore. And depending on how I like my shadowing it will be going back when I turn 18). After that I was outside for a long time and got pink shoulders. On the bright side I learned a lot of rifle work and I am pretty good. Haha! But thats about all that happened today...



Right now I am filling out papers for the Pima County Sheriffs Departmant so I can shadow a Forensic Tech and be out in the field :) SO EXCITED! If this passes I will get to shadow 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Thats when all the murders happen! Maybe I will get to see a dead body! Now, dont get me wrong, I think its horrible that people are being killed, but it is so cool!!!



I am also watching Dr. Dolittle with Eddie Murphy. LOVE <3>

Well... This is really all I have to say... OH! Molly asked me why, in my last post, I put the word "apples" in my title. Well Molly. I have an answer for you :) In guard the other day we were learning a dance routine and the way we moved our hands it looked like we were picking apples. So the whole rest of the routine we revolved it around apples :) Okay! Byee for now!


Xoxo Caitlin Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment