Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...


Saturdays are BARBIZON where we learn model behavior, photo movement, and acting in front of a camera :) I have made friends along the way and I have gotten closer to the friends I already had. This is an amazing experience and I am so thankful to my Papa and Nana who paid for my classes and once I book a job my first paycheck goes to them. They have no idea how much I appreciate them and I wish I could express how much they mean to me more than I already do.










On the Saturdays when I'm not at BARBIZON I am at BUILD DAYS for my drama department at Cienega. This is when all of us Thespians get together and build the sets for our shows. We don't have the budget to buy them and its more fun this way anyhow :) At one particular build day we had to move in this rusty... thing... from outside to inside. it leaked rust water all over the floor and it kinda looked like dried blood so my friends Lydia, Kaeli, Trey and his dad (who I call Daddy and that is how I shall refer to him from now on) thought that it would be fun to take a picture of a "corpse". and I gladly volunteered because that's what us drama kids do! You will never forget the hours you spend at one of these nifty build days. and you wouldn't want to :)

Family is something you cant change. You were born into it and you have to love the people whether you want to or notbecause there is only one of them and you know you would do anything for them.







You can, however, choose your friends. And if i do say so myself... I have chosen some amazing friends! They are there for me and always will be!

M- Everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay it's not the end.


L- I haven't checked my hair in like... FIVE HOURS! (:

2 comments: