Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Life 2010

Hello. My name is Caitlin Lorraine and this is my first blog.

Oh the summer i have had. Haha! those who I am close to know just how hectic it really was. I say "was" because for me my already non existing summer is pretty my coming to an end. The first couple of weeks were fun.



My friends and I got together to repaint the BlackBox floor. The BlackBox, if you're curious, is Cienega High Schools theater. We use this for shows and we also use the stage in the MPR for musicals.



After that fun filled week I got in trouble. I'm not going to deny I did anything wrong, because I did. I broke a rule and so I took my punishment with no complaints; for the most part anyway. I had to move all the rocks, big and small, out of my backyard. If I do say so myself it looks pretty darn good!

While I did that I also had summer school. Yeah... I kinda failed World History second semester my freshman year. But I had fun and made new friends and chilled with the old. James was probably what kept me sane, well, as sane as i can be, in that class.



Now. Its July 4th and in four days im going to be busy busy busy! I have freshman bandcamp and then i have ACTUAL bandcamp. THEN school starts the next Friday. OI! So much to do! And on top of it all I'm determined to make times for my friends.



My best friend Molly and I are gonna get together and make memories to last a lifetime and I'm sure I will be hanging out with my Mormon friends as well. To Mt. Lemon we go! Haha! Well thats really my summer. Not much to it. So sad. Well... Till next time!



-Caitlin Lorraine (:

1 comment: