Monday, July 12, 2010

Sun. Tan. Apples :)

So today would be the first official day of band camp. It was fun. Woke up late. Did rills out in the hott hott sun. Almost passed out!!!I had never ever felt like that before! It wont happen again... Note: STAY HYDRATED!! After a while we went inside. My friends Krista and Carly and I decided that once a week we will have a work out day at my house! EXCITED!!! Haha! Then I also got my schedule ( Thanks Anne for correcting me :) ) Here it is! SENIOR YEAR HERE I COME!

Zero Hour- Anat/Phys with Parks
Per. 1- TA with Garmon
Per. 2- English with Meeker
Per. 3- Advanced Drama with Garmon
Per. 4- Concert Choir with Yount
Per. 5- American Government with Levinson
Per. 6- Stagecraft with Garmon
AB- SEP with Levinson
:) And hopefully I will be doing Color Guuard as well. Still need to talk to the directors, however.
This year is going to be amazing!!! I can feel it!!

Until next time.
Xoxo Caitlin Lorraine (:

1 comment:

  1. First question: What's with the "apples" part? haha where does that come in?

    Second Question: I have dilemma. Should I take a zero hour, or not? I could take Anat/Phys with you or Honors Chem. Or I could just not take a class that period. hmm... the choices.

    ReplyDelete