Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goodbye Facebook :)

Hello all! So For this two week break I am going to blog about everything instead of just being on facebook everyday. It's a waste of time, personally, and I dont need to be on there. So here I go again :)

This break is gonna be boring for the most part because I am grounded, go figure. BUT! I get to have some fun. I am going to be spending my Friday with my friend, Molly. I don't know what we are gonna do but it's gonna be a blast. And then Saturday I have my last Barbizon class! WOO HOO! Go modeling! OH! And possibly on Thursday I will be getting my tattoo :D I'm so excited! All next week I will be in Sierra Vista at my moms boyfriends house. That will be fun. Bioshock 1 and 2 all day. And Mountain Dew galore :) What a life.

Cienega High School is putting on the show Romeo and Juliet :) Its gonna be AWESOME! I play "Friar" Lawrence. I put quotes around Friar because I'm a girl and I can't be a friar. I can, however, be a nun. So I am actually Sister Lawrence. But it's still awesome. I have a lot of lines to memorize. Not as many as Romeo or Juliet but still quite a bit. Oh... And West Side Story is the musical! Woot Woot!

I used to be in guard, but my mom made me quit. I guess you could say it gets rid of a lot of stress but really it isnt. If anything I have more. I work better when I am under a time crunch. And I tend to procrastinate if I have time on my hands. Oh well. I just need to change my priorities. I will be taking this break to do so.

Right now I am watching I Am Legend (sp?) with my sisters... We are watching the part where he is yelling at Fred. My friend Justin, 3 years ago, did this monologue in our beginning drama class. Ahhh... Memories. I finally got Naomi to just get over herself and watch it. Haha! She is actually liking it. SUCCESS! I kinda wish I could direct my own movie. I think that would be so cool (:

OH! I'm in choir, right? The concert went amazing! My friend Aaron and I had a duet together and it sounded really good. At least thats what I was told. Everyone did so good! If you are on facebookand youre my friend go look at the videos. Haha!

Well Im gonna go finish watching the movie now and do my chores so I dont get grounded another week. 'Til next time :)

Xoxo. Caitlin Lorraine!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blogs! I am sad you are not in guard anymore but such is life, I am sure you will find new adventures to fill the void.

    ReplyDelete